- A new intro sequence, where the Vogons destroy Canis Minor, and discover that Earth has reappeared
- The prologue about Fenchurch (the girl in the cafe in Rickmansworth)
- A new narration noting that Arthur discovered the Earth's entry was updated, and deciding to go there. Also a setup for Random existing.
- Arthur arriving. This time he gets a lift, but going the wrong way, from Rob McKenna, and learns his rain experience there. (transplanted from a cafe, later).
- Ford at the bar, asking for credit.
- Arthur getting a lift from Russell. This bit is quite cut, but he discovers that "Fenny" is apparently mad and sedated, and that people remember the yellow ships but think that MI5 or the CIA or someone did it.
- Ford talking to the hooker who offers wealth counselling, discovering the entry has been updated, and then a new bit where he hijacks a helicopter to get onto a shuttle off that planet.
Fit the nineteenth
Tron: Legacy *is certainly the best 2 hour long Daft Punk music video I've seen. Mind, I've not seen Interstella 5555. *has OK de-aging. I bought…
Not something you see every day: (apparently for the premiere of The Other Guys which is this evening at the Vue)
Would anyone like to come see Four Lions - the Chris Morris film - possibly at the weekend? Posted via LiveJournal.app.