?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Abi

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
03:47 pm: tired. bored. depressed.

need to get out of here still, but can't afford to and can't be bothered to. gah.

Tags:

Comments

[User Picture]
From:lady_miamew
Date:May 1st, 2005 04:01 am (UTC)
(Link)
Is that place still not ready? They may have well just knocked it down and started again :o)

Sorry you're not happy *big hug*
[User Picture]
From:abigailb
Date:May 1st, 2005 04:07 am (UTC)
(Link)
to be honest i have no idea.

i think i want someplace on my own anyway.
[User Picture]
From:lady_miamew
Date:May 1st, 2005 04:22 am (UTC)
(Link)
Won't you get lonely? I know quite a few people who don't like living totally on their own. It suits me ideally but then I'm generally very anti-social :o)
(no subject) - (Anonymous)
[User Picture]
From:lady_miamew
Date:May 1st, 2005 04:57 am (UTC)
(Link)
Yeah I think everyone gets lonely from time to time but for me that only 10% of the time and the other 90% I love living alone :o)
From:ex_sonjaaa
Date:May 1st, 2005 04:24 am (UTC)

<3

(Link)
*hug*
[User Picture]
From:eldritchreality
Date:May 2nd, 2005 02:42 pm (UTC)
(Link)
*hug*
Powered by LiveJournal.com