On "holiday". Four more days to work this year. Really should do something sensible with it next year. Have continued sudden and inexplicable actual projects during holiday.
Last month I put out my first release of Crystal, with a fix in it I had promised to release ASAP five years ago. Oops.
As you might have gathered from my last post, work has also continued on Chrysalis, the web client for the MUD. It's quite a bit more than a proof of concept now.
- session-id rather than username/password being sent each time
- better terminal emulation, unicode support
- Wordwrapping is done on the client-side, so it reflows nicely if you resize
- alternate style sheet which uses a proportional font; and mud-side markup to allow things that can't be shown like that to be shown in a monospace font
- HTML tables for tabular data (illustrated with the list of things in Muon's bar in the screenshot)
- prompt grabbing, so your prompt ends up to the left of the input box
Tags: chrysalis, mud